What is your favorite browser?

Discussion in 'General Discussion & Debates' started by Samet Chan, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Vandread911

Vandread911 Meowmters
    Site Co-owner

I prefer firefox, the new update Quantum have drastically changed the browser and made it more responsive/faster and user friendly.

Samet Chan likes this.
  2. Cholly

Firefox. Works with Linux really well. I gave up on Windows after dealing with 8 for a couple of weeks. Microsoft honked me off for the last time.

Samet Chan likes this.
  3. TrashyClassy

Forum Moderator

Firefox. Doesn't take up a lot of my resources unlike Chrome.

Cholly and Samet Chan like this.
  4. Ashheart10204

While I do like Microsoft Edge, I prefer Chrome because I been using it for a couple of years and whatever bookmarks I save on Chrome's mobile app, it syncs into the browser on my laptop.

Samet Chan likes this.
  5. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Altair-imperial
    AXF Donor

Well, IE is good also. But Microsoft is really stupid kept changing for MSN Messager was renamed to Windows Live Messager after shutdown than to Hotmail then to outlook. Also, Skype has re-design again.

Microsoft again also Internet Explorer was renamed to Microsoft Edge from Windows 10 very well.

Everyone feels really bad that Microsoft customer. Also, people lost memories password or something was hacked. They cannot be recovered the account from LIVE Messager & Hotmail. Microsoft can't help crap well. I lost my email made in 2006. Very a long time ago. I remember old password. Because was hacker logged to account for system security for location has been locked off my account in 2012. Then I made new account GMAIL is perfectly for now time. Never renamed and without problem anything. I secured my account it's been 6 years.

Cholly likes this.
  6. Cholly

I've been a fan of Firefox pretty much since it came out. When it started to become a resource hog just like Internet Exploder, I shifted to Opera for a while until they leaned Firefox back down(and subsequently sped back up!)

data-ad-format="auto">