What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by god, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Gadolf the Absolute

Forum Moderator

Most of my time gaming is spent on mobile games. Specifically,I'm juggling Final Fantasy Record Keeper,Star Ocean:Anamnesis,Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2,Honkai Impact 3rd,and Girls' Frontline.

Girls' Frontline feels kinda scummy in it's rates and how difficult and time consuming it is to level,as does Dx2,but I would definitely recommend Record Keeper to any FF fan and Honkai Impact has kept me entertained well enough for me to go through trouble of setting up controller support for it through Bluestacks and Joy2Key. Star Ocean looks impressive,but being a new game it has very little content to offer beyond farming materials to exchange for stuff.

I'm still pecking at Final Fantasy XV. I'm sick of sidequests and one-hit kill enemies. I'm at the end of my fifth Four Job Fiesta run,I got goddamn beastmaster. Again. Third time this season. I just had a pretty long Persona 5 session that'l probably get me back into that since I'm so close to the end. That game still owns,but it's at least half as long as my dick,so you'd need at least a full storage trailer worth of adult diapers and Hot Pockets to finish it.

Samet Chan likes this.
  2. Gene Starwind

Gene Starwind NOL's intelligence division captain

Currently playing re2 on psp

Samet Chan likes this.
  3. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Altair-imperial
    AXF Donor

Before I was playing Friday the 13th: game just got a platinum of Jason played 1000x total. After played Tekken 7.
    Now I'm tired then gonna watch popcorn time. I guess.

4. Gene Starwind

Gene Starwind NOL's intelligence division captain

platinum? you must have went crazy playing that game haha

Samet Chan likes this.
  5. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Altair-imperial
    AXF Donor

Yes, lol.

6. Gadolf the Absolute

Forum Moderator

I've been putting more time into Metal Gear Solid V:The Phantom Pain. I spent far too long running in circles growling at my TV in frustration trying to hide from a thing that's taller than the rocks I was expected to hide behind. I'm always satisfied when I can infiltrate a guard post and capture it without raising a single alarm,but ye gods is it maddening when some randy manages to spot me in the dead of night wearing all black from the next timezone over. The micro-transactions are garbage and every time I change screens I have to sit through a forced combat deployment tutorial because I deployed my men before the tutorial came up and now I can't finish the actual tutorial until they finish their 3-day mission. That's 3 real days by the way,not in-game. This is the kinda crap I expect from mobile games,not an entry in a beloved AAA franchise.

7. Arcsodeus

Arcsodeus The Enigmatic Strategist
    Hentai Fan

As a strategy game fan now i'm playing Nobunaga's Ambition Taishi.. (wait it's actually cooler to say it in Japanese... *ahem* Nobunaga no Yabou, Taishi).. and Phantom Doctrine

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 2)

1. Gadolf the Absolute
  2. Arcsodeus
data-ad-format="auto">