What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by god, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Gadolf the Absolute

Forum Moderator

Most of my time gaming is spent on mobile games. Specifically,I'm juggling Final Fantasy Record Keeper,Star Ocean:Anamnesis,Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2,Honkai Impact 3rd,and Girls' Frontline.

Girls' Frontline feels kinda scummy in it's rates and how difficult and time consuming it is to level,as does Dx2,but I would definitely recommend Record Keeper to any FF fan and Honkai Impact has kept me entertained well enough for me to go through trouble of setting up controller support for it through Bluestacks and Joy2Key. Star Ocean looks impressive,but being a new game it has very little content to offer beyond farming materials to exchange for stuff.

I'm still pecking at Final Fantasy XV. I'm sick of sidequests and one-hit kill enemies. I'm at the end of my fifth Four Job Fiesta run,I got goddamn beastmaster. Again. Third time this season. I just had a pretty long Persona 5 session that'l probably get me back into that since I'm so close to the end. That game still owns,but it's at least half as long as my dick,so you'd need at least a full storage trailer worth of adult diapers and Hot Pockets to finish it.

2. Gene Starwind

Gene Starwind NOL's intelligence division captain

Currently playing re2 on psp

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)

1. Gene Starwind
  2. Gadolf the Absolute
  3. Cholly
data-ad-format="auto">