What Anime Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Yuki Hana, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Cholly

Zombieland Saga and Ms. Vampire Who Lives in my Neighborhood. I've seen 2 episodes each so far. Zombieland is the darker of the two, but they're both pretty funny.

Samet Chan likes this.
  2. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Altair-imperial
    AXF Donor

Currently watching,
    1. Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku
    2. Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls
    3. Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3

Cholly likes this.
  3. Cholly

I have added That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. 3 episodes now, it's pretty funny. If they can keep it fresh, it's going to be a favorite.

Samet Chan likes this.
  4. Samet Chan

AXF Donor

Currently watching: Hataraku Saibou

Cholly likes this.
  5. Gadolf the Absolute

Forum Moderator

As my "Plan to Watch list dwindles before me,I find myself short of options. My current watch list is Jojo's Part 4 and Zombieland Saga for currently airing series with Log Horizon stepping up to fill the gap.

I don't have much of an informed opinion of any of these series given that I'm only 2 episodes in for each,but Jojo has very large shoes to fill and it's 39 episode run promises a meaty journey to come. I only know Zombieland exists because of a single screenshot posted on Twitter by LewdGamer that left me thinking it was some new PS Vita RPG until I happened to spot it on Kiss Anime. I don't have any experience with Idol anime,but what I've seen was fairly neat and amusing in it's execution of multiple music genres,although the series does need a good kick to it's character development and interaction and it doesn't have long to do it with only 10 episodes remaining. Log Horizon exists and was only on my list because Digibro positively mentioned it compared to Gate and probably Sword art Online. It's there to fill the many holes between new episodes.

As an aside,I did watch the first episode of Goblin Slayer specifically for it's infamous rape scene,but found it to be so mediocre overall that unless i hear of some noteworthy improvement I have no plans to continue watching it.

Samet Chan likes this.
  6. Cholly

Samet Chan's sig reminded me that I'm also watching the final season of Fairy Tail. I'm watching a bunch of stuff really, pretty normal for me.

Samet Chan likes this.
  7. Samet Chan

AXF Donor

I'm glad you liked fairy tail!

I won't watch Fairy Tail: Final. When they are completed episode. I will watch possible. I really don't like every week for a new episode.

Currently watching,
    1. Shakugan no Shana SP: Koi to Onsen no Kougai Gakushuu! (OVA)
    2. Shakugan no Shana Movie
    3. Shakugan no Shana II (Second)

Cholly likes this.
  8. Cholly

Now that the dub has started, I HAVE to watch Fairy Tail, my daughter went through the roof with excitement when I showed her the first episode. She also really likes That Time When I Was Reincarnated as a Slime and to a lesser extent, SSSGridman.

9. KnIghT

KnIghT Sleepy Head

Started watching

Jashin-chan Dropkick | well...i guess its ok?
    Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san | This is funny and kinda hot xD
    Chobits | Nice one, the story seems to have some depth too
    Psycho-Pass | Hmm....well the thrill is real
    Dantalian no Shoka | Would you be willing to live with a magical loli in a library at your grandfathers mansion collecting dangerous tomes/spell books ?
    K-On!! (season 2) | Ahh.... *melts*
    Jigoku Shoujo | Seems cool
    Arata Kangatari | Mistake?...confuses me. Character dev is kinda confusing

10. Gadolf the Absolute

Forum Moderator

Started season 2 of Log Horizon after finishing season 1. It saved me from having to dig through my plan to watch list. It's not as good as season 1 so far with a higher focus on non-main characters,but I'm already 10 episodes in so I'm too invested to give it up.

Cholly likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)

1. Gadolf the Absolute
  2. Cholly
  3. Gene Starwind
data-ad-format="auto">