What Anime Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Yuki Hana, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Cholly

Add Fire Force to the mix. One of the most promising of the bunch.

Samet Chan likes this.
  2. KnIghT

KnIghT NotATrap

How is it ? I was skeptical about it because it was People fighting Fire with Fire. Sounded a bit weird.

Cholly and Samet Chan like this.
  3. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Altair-imperial
    AXF Donor

Currently watching,
    1. Yakusoku no Neverland
    2. Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi

Cholly likes this.
  4. Sloth

I'm watching:

- Little Witch Academia
    - Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo
    - Cop craft
    - Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru
    - Jashin-chan Dropkick
    - Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka
    - Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka
    - Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai
    - Zombieland Saga

Maybe i don't finish everything.

:P

#1045 Sloth, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  5. Cholly

Maybe it does to most. But if you've ever fought a grass-fire, back-fires are sometimes your most viable option. I've fought two and have no desire to EVER fight another(especially in my broken down condition...) Wildfires are SCARY.
    Back to anime; I've watched 3 episodes so far and it looks to be shaping up nicely. First one to grab my interest this right from the start. Artwork is reminicient of Soul Eater, which I kind of like.

6. Cholly

I thought trhis was going to be a fluff Isekai knock-off, but so far I'm really enjoying it, it's not just, "something to watch until something good comes on." They came up with a twist that works for me.

7. KnIghT

KnIghT NotATrap

I've seen it happen, on T.V. But Im just worried about collateral damage. Its just that these monsters appear randomly, and unlike normal fire that needs a host to burn, and is somewhat inanimate, the fire monsters can run around, jump on buildings, people, etc. And while shooting fireballs at them, or punching them with fists of fire, one could damage something beside these monsters, should the hit miss or the monster escapes ?
    They were shown to be fighting in open areas to closed undergrounds and I think I saw public places. Thats why I was skeptical.
    But thanks for your input. Imma wait till u finish this, so I can have ur full opinion on this ^^
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    It was a bit of a relief compared to some other Isekai's out there. But I lost my cool watching the first episode. There was so much missing pieces and rushed scenes and story. I felt uneasy. And the character development took a roll downhill in my opinion. It was all too cliche >W<
    But I enjoyed it still. More than many Isekai's out there anyway.

Cholly likes this.
  8. KnIghT

KnIghT NotATrap

Just Started

Dr. Stone | I was really expecting something out of this. But the amount of plot holes, that even plot armor couldnt cover up due to holes in them, was massive. I just wish the show didnt have so many holes. Other than that, its pretty decent and original story (somewhat). And I liked it. (Story I mean). And the characters and Animation are pretty good too.
    Maou-sama, Retry! | This has got to be the Best Isekai this season. I know it doesnt have the "Isekai tag", But there should really be one. Unlike those harem hungry, Overpowered Isekai Anime's out there, This one is pretty amazing. Its sarcastic, and funny. like Konosuba. So If you enjoyed Konosuba, you will love this. Its got no Ecchi (yet), No overly clingy Harem (Yet)..heck, it doesnt have a solid harem yet. This is what I was looking for in Isekai Anime, Kinda.
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

Cholly likes this.
  9. Cholly

Yeah, I wasn't sure I'd keep watching it after episode one, but for me, it started improving a lot afterwards. Episode one was seriously disjointed.

KnIghT likes this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

1. Cholly

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 2)

1. Cholly
  2. Sloth
data-ad-format="auto">