What Anime Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Yuki Hana, Nov 24, 2010.

1. KnIghT

KnIghT NotATrap

Recently started

Dagashi Kashi - Ep 9 | Just a funny slice of life Anime revolving candies and sweets ^-^
    One Punch Man 2nd Season - Ep 6 | It seems to be dragging the story, but All i care about is Saitama <3
    Isekai Quartet - Ep 1 | Chibiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! Everyone Chibiiii...a Chibi version of some famous Animu in a collab Animu ^♥^
    Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - Another of my fav manga got Animated..YAY ^0^...Love Bochhii..so sweet and so cuuteee
    Kenja no Mago - Ep 2 | Another cheap attempt at OP Isekai MC. If only it was cheezy and ironic and cliche, I would have loved to watch more. :\
    Kimetsu no Yaiba - Ep 3 | A pretty nice story. Animation is nice and the story is a bit odd and plain for me, its still interesting ^^
    Wo Jia Da Shixiong Naozi You Keng - Ep 10 | Another Donghua I came to like, its funny and sarcastic of Isekai shows. xD. Sad I didnt know where to look for rest of the episodes.
    Robotics;Notes - Ep 1 | Looks nice. But idk, its mecha which i like, guy seems emotionally unavailable. Haruhi type female lead. I might like it.
    Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation - Ep 2 | I finally got upto it and started this...lol...its cute x3
    Goblin Slayer - Ep 9 | Awesome. Its got interesting turn of events even though its got that dark atmosphere >w<..me Like it
    Shokugeki no Souma - Ep 9 | After putting it on hold for 3 years, I finally started this xD and i am enjoying the comedy, and the OPness of the MC..and esp the foodgasms :3

Samet Chan likes this.
  2. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Altair-imperial
    AXF Donor

Currently watching: Psycho-Pass (2012-13)

KnIghT likes this.
  3. KnIghT

KnIghT NotATrap

Currently Watching

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - Ep 2 |
    Gonna see what all troubles the squid girl gonna find....and it seems she's not gonna run out of those troubles xD
    Sword Art Online: Alicization - Ep 6 | Well, It cant be compared to SAO 1 and 2. This one is very different. The first episode is pretty bleh, but it picks up in later episodes. And the plot is now dealing with much serious stuffs and has a certain impact. Animation is pretty weird at times, but tolerable, though the new world looks pretty colorful and fun :) And it has an interesting storyline as well.
    Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Ep 7 | A lighthearted tale of the love of a bookworm xD. The Lead characters kinda reminds me of Bunny Sempai..but but more nonchalant versions, and kinda cute >//<

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)

1. Cholly
  2. ceph
  3. Ashheart10204
data-ad-format="auto">