What Anime Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Yuki Hana, Nov 24, 2010.

1. KnIghT

KnIghT NotATrap

Currently Watching
    Imouto sae Ireba Ii. - Ep 9 | Well, its surely weird and kinda crazy..But its hilarious and there's occasional drama covered in comedy...its Fun xD
    Joshiraku - Ep 1 | Dunno what to say about this. Looks like a straight man comedy. Girls talking about random average normal stuffs ??
    Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Ep 1 | A re-enactment of Romeo and Juliet in the Anime Highschool environment. Literally. Its kind of cheezy too, and the MC...well..they tried...>w<
    Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Ep 4 | Cute and Fun, an Eternal loli vampire and a weird doll loving highschooler forms a friendship. Its comedy centered around the Otaku culture (not mainstream) and the SoL moments of a Vampire xD
    Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. - Ep 8 | A sweet and warm Slice of Life story told in a fantasy perspective. Similar kind of emotional warmth that Natsume Youjinchou has. Also Known as 'My Roommate is a Cat'.

2. Cholly

We seem to be watching a lot of the same animes. My daughter is loving the dub of "My Roommate is a Cat"
    I've finished the first two and especially liked "Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san" Liked "Imouto sae Ireba Ii" too, but you're right, it's pretty bizarre. Needs a season 2 to complete the story.

3. Cholly

Also watching 3D Girlfriend. Season one was was pretty light hearted for the most part, although there was some foreshadowing. Season two is an emotional rollercoaster.

4. Cholly

The internet is being a serious PITA tonight. I'm having to proofread seriously, as whole words are being left out, sometimes 2 or 3. Missed punctuation is bad enough, this is a posting nightmare. It's probably my provider...

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 4)

1. Cholly
  2. inuyasha211
  3. Gene Starwind
  4. char
data-ad-format="auto">