1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. "Is hentai section there?" Yes. Still there but the private section, Guests will not be view permission. If you are registered. You must join a user-group permission "Hentai Fan", then you have to be accessed by hentai section. Registered and Guests do not access permission hentai section.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Please note:

- Multiple accounts are not allowed, so if you got banned for unknown reason

Contact Us.

- We do not allow temporary email like 10minutemail, yopmail, etc. We always review recent registered accounts so you may get banned for this reason.

Help me Download a video file for game installation!

Discussion in 'Misc Requests' started by Arcsodeus, Nov 15, 2017.

data-ad-format="auto">
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcsodeus

Arcsodeus The Enigmatic Strategist
    Hentai Fan

Few days ago i downloaded a game for me, Warriors All-Stars from fitgirl repack. But due to my idiocy i forgot to DL the Video files. Although the game can run without it, i feel something missing, and i dont like it. and when i try to DL the links i can DL from with good speed are gone already!

So can anyone help DL it and upload it for me? i'll send the link from Fitgirl repack for the video only. and i only need the lower resolution one totaling around 2GB and please upload it to GoogleDrive or zippyshare or openload. those ones gives me the best DL speed.

I BEG OF YOU!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

here's the links
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

#1 Arcsodeus, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
    Samet Chan likes this.
  2. Gadolf the Absolute

Gadolf the Absolute Führer of the Thirst Reich
    Forum Moderator

I'm taking a hard pass on Google Drive,I like not having my Google account shut down,but here's my Zippyshare links.

#2 Gadolf the Absolute, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
    Samet Chan likes this.
  3. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Altair-imperial
    AXF Donor

@Gadolf the Absolute, Thanks for help to him!

@Arcsodeus, I've uploaded for MEGA. If you would like to pick zippyshare and MEGA. I can both save for mirror. :)

Download links there,

4. Arcsodeus

Arcsodeus The Enigmatic Strategist
    Hentai Fan

*bows to Sam and Gadolf* thanks so much, if only you know the emptiness i felt when i realized i forgot to DL the video too.

Well.. fitgirl repack has done such a wonderful job of repacking but they don't check their links much often...

well i guess that's that. it's safe to say that this thread can be closed for further discussion. Again, thanks for the both of you!!

Samet Chan likes this.
data-ad-format="auto">
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.