- "Is hentai section there?" Yes. Still there but the private section, Guests will not be view permission. If you are registered. You must join a user-group permission "Hentai Fan", then you have to be accessed by hentai section. Registered and Guests do not access permission hentai section.Dismiss Notice
- Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai - (多田くんは恋をしない)Alternative title: 多田くんは恋をしない (Japanese) Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance Plot Summary: Mitsuyoshi Tada, a boy who has never known love, is taking pictures of the cherry blossoms in full bloom when he meets Teresa Wagner, a transfer student from Luxembourg. Upon arriving in Japan, she got lost, separated...
- Jūshinki Pandora - (重神機パンドーラ)Alternative title: 重神機パンドーラ (Japanese) Genres: Science Fiction, Mecha, Sci-Fi Aired: Apr 4, 2018 Plot Summary: On the day the Xianglong (Shanron or Soaring Dragon) Crisis occurred in 2031, Leon Lau was right in the middle of the unfolding events. The Quantum Reactor, a next generation...
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Game Adds Gotenks, Kid Buu, Ultimate GohanThe January issue of Shueisha V Jump magazine is revealing on November 21 that Gotenks, Kid Buu, and Ultimate Gohan will join the roster of playable characters for Bandai Namco Entertainment's Dragon Ball...
- Welcome to the BallroomAlternative title: Ballroom e Yōkoso (Japanese) ボールルームへようこそ (Japanese) Genres: tournament Themes: dance Plot Summary: Feckless high school student Tatara Fujita wants to be good at something - anything. Unfortunately, he's about as average as a slouchy teen can be. The local bullies know this, and make it a habit to hit him up for cash, but all that changes when the debonair Kaname Sengoku sends them packing. Sengoku's not the neighborhood watch, though. He's a professional ballroom dancer. And once Tatara Fujita gets pulled into the world of the ballroom, his life will never be the same. (from manga) Vintage: 2017-07
- Armed Girl's MachiavellismAlternative title: Busō Shōjo Machiavellism (Japanese) 武装少女マキャヴェリズム (Japanese) Genres: action Plot Summary: Fudō Nomura transfers to a school where girls carry weapons to rule mercilessly over the boys. Shortly after transferring he becomes a target of Rin Onigawara, a member of the Five Ruling Swords that commands the school. In order break free he must defeat the Five Ruling Swords. (from manga) Vintage: 2017-04
- Rage of Bahamut: Virgin SoulAlternative title: Shingeki no Bahamut VIRGIN SOUL (Japanese) 神撃のバハムート VIRGIN SOUL (Japanese) Genres: fantasy Vintage: 2017-04
- Gintama (2017)Alternative title: 銀魂 (Japanese) Vintage: 2017-01-08 Opening Theme: #1: "Kagerō" by ЯeaL Ending Theme: #1: "Silver" by RIZE
- Attack on Titan season 2Alternative title: Shingeki no Kyojin (Japanese) 進撃の巨人 (Japanese) Genres: action Vintage: 2017-04
- Idol IncidentsAlternative title: Idol Jihen (Japanese) アイドル事変 (Japanese) Themes: idols Vintage: 2017-01-08 Opening Theme: "Utae! Ai no Kōyaku" (歌え！愛の公約; Sing! Pledge of Love) by SMILE♥X Ending Theme: "Respect" by with
- Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen season 22017-01-06 - The second season of Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu season 2.
Dual-Audio [AxF] In This Corner of the World [480P]
A young woman named Suzu, who is innocent and loves drawing, lives in a seaside town called Eba[a] in Hiroshima City. In 1944, 18-year-old Suzu, working for her grandmother's small family business of cultivating Nori (edible sea weed), is told by her parents that an unknown young man has come to propose marriage to her. The man, whose name is Shūsaku, lives in Kure City, a large naval port city 15 miles away from Hiroshima City, as a navy civilian. He remembers that he and Suzu had first met during one of Suzu's childhood visits to the city. Suzu decides to marry him and moves to join Shūsaku's family in Kure. As Suzu adjusts to her new life in Kure, the threat of the Pacific War slowly begins to encroach on the daily lives of the townspeople.
Quality HD 480P
Size: 400MB +/-
Encoder: Vandread911 (AnimexForum - AxF)
A group of six sixth-grade-age childhood friends drift apart after one of them, Meiko "Menma" Honma, dies in an accident. Years after the incident, the leader of the group, Jinta Yadomi, has withdrawn from society, does not attend high school, and lives as a recluse. One summer day, the ghost of an older-looking Menma appears beside him and asks to have a wish granted, reasoning that she cannot pass on into the afterlife until it is fulfilled. At first, he only tries to help her minimally because he thinks he is hallucinating. But since Menma does not remember what her wish is, Jinta gathers his estranged friends together once again, believing that they are the key to resolving this problem. All of the group joins him, though most of them do so reluctantly. However, things grow increasingly complicated when his friends accuse him of not being able to get over the death of Menma, for Jinta is the only one who can see Menma's ghost and his friends think he is seeing things. But as matters progress, it is realized that Jinta is not the only person in the group who is having trouble letting go of the past. It is revealed that all of the group members blame themselves for Menma's death and long-hidden feelings are rekindled. The group struggles as they grow from trying to help Menma move on and help each other move on as well.
Quality: HD 480P
Size / ep: 80MB +/-
Encoder: Vandread911 (AnimexForum - AxF)
RWBY is a new animated series from Rooster Teeth, directed by Monty Oum. The story focuses on a group of four girls in their first year at a legendary academy where they will learn to fight monsters.
Quality: HD 1080P
Encoder: Vandread911 - AnimexForum - AxF
Nadeshiko, a high school student who had moved from Shizuoka to Yamanashi, decides to see the famous, 1000 yen-bill-featured Mount Fuji. Even though she manages to bike all the way to Motosu, she's forced to turn back because of worsening weather. Unable to set her eyes on her goal, she faints partway to her destination. When she wakes up, it's night, in a place she's never been before, with no way of knowing how to get home. Nadeshiko is saved when she encounters Rin, a girl who is out camping by herself. This outdoorsy girls story begins with this first encounter between Nadeshiko and Rin.
Eps released 1 of ...
Encoded by: Vandread911 [AnimexForum] AxF
The January issue of Shueisha's V Jump magazine is revealing on November 21 that Gotenks, Kid Buu, and Ultimate Gohan will join the roster of playable characters for Bandai Namco Entertainment's Dragon Ball FighterZ fighting game.
The game will launch for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam in the Americas and Europe on January 26.
People who pre-order the game digitally will receive early access to the game's open beta for PS4 and Xbox One; early access to Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta with two exclusive lobby avatars; and a Girls Stamp Pack with Android 21, Android 18, and Bulma at launch........
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Supernatural
Plot Summary: Since ancient times, shrine maidens who wield swords have been exorcising "aratama," strange existences that threaten the human world. These young women who wear school uniforms and a sword are called "Toji," and they serve as an official unit within the police force as a "special religious service police squad." The government authorizes the Toji to wear swords and serve as government officials, and the government has set up five schools throughout the country for the girls to attend. In the spring, the five schools send their best Toji to compete in a tournament. As the tournament comes closer, all of the representatives rigorously train themselves in order to get stronger and improve their skills.
Aired: Jan, 2018 to Jun, 2018
"Save You Save Me" by Kaede Hondo, Saori Ōnishi, Azumi Waki, Hina Kino, Risae Matsuda, & Eri Suzuki
"Kokoro no Memoria" by Kaede Hondo, Saori Ōnishi, Azumi Waki, Hina Kino, Risae Matsuda, and Eri Suzuki
Genres: Comedy, Seinen
Aired: Jan, 2018
Page 2 of 67